Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Just call me Lee...Harper Lee....


Blondie has started putting out meal worms for the mockingbirds that have nested in the tree in front of our house.

She's made two trips to the pet store to buy more worms just in the last two days.

Now the birds are screaming all the time for more worms.

Blondie says the bird's chee-t, chee-t, chee-t and chee-chee-chee sounds are driving her nuts.

I told her if she would just let me out, I could take care of the birds, and then she could spend the money she saved on buying ME more Greenie.

Mmmm....mockingbirds.
Mmmm....greenies.

2 comments:

Spooky said...

I think you've got the right idea, Tiggie. Those mockingbirds drive me crazy around here. I think Blondie should just let you be yourself and do what Fearless Orange Cats do best - and then enjoy Greenies afterward. Yum.

The Crew said...

Boy, you've really spread your "brush-me"s around! I've only been brushed by Mom or Dad, and then it wasn't even a brush really...it was a Zoom Groom.

George