Friday, February 29, 2008

Learning to speak Japanese

There is a cat over in Taiwan name Adan, who blogs in English AND in Japanese.
I think that makes him trilingual: He knows Cattish, English and Japanse, which is pretty darn impressive if you stop and think about it.
At least I think he speaks Cattish.
Maybe he speaks Catanese.
I don't know, because I haven't heard him talk too much.

Anyway...I decided it was time for me to seek out someone who could teach me Japanese so I could start reading the Japanese part of Adan's blog.
I thought this guy might work.

He is holding an orange, and we all know that orange is good.
(Actually orange is the best, but I usually can't say that because I don't want to hurt Hart's feelings.)

I don't know when this guy is going to snap out of it and start teaching me something.
He seems to be in a kind of in a trance.
He's got two birds that don't ever move, and keeps holding one orange in his hand.



I'm going to be patient and respectful.
I really am not sure what is supposed to happen when you meet with a teacher to learn Japanese.



I think I will just move up real close to this guy, and let his Japanese zen thing leak into my head.
Maybe I can even learn to speak Japanese while I sleep.

Oyasumi nasai.

(Hey....where did that come from?)

6 comments:

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Dear Tiggie,

So thankful you speaking for nice words to me~!Actually, it's Chinese and English in my blog.
However, Michico really is a half
Japanese.And she could speak some Japanese, too.
Her father is Japanese, and Her mom is Taiwanese, so you could see maybe Japanese style stuffs in my house~!! And we also visit many Japanese cat website or blogs as well~!

It's very very cute of you sitting there~!!! You are so good~~~ I think I will make him fall over.

Purr,
lots of hugs,
Adan

Daisy said...

Adan is a very nice kitty. It is very fun to visit other cats around the world and learn about other places. Nice to meet you!

Spooky said...

Uh, Tiggie, dear. Learning to speak Japanese by snoozing next to this guy would be like eating while sleeping next to an empty dish. There's nothing there! Nobody home upstairs!

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Good night to you too, my friend.

Hey, how did that happen?

I checked out Adan's cat cafe yesterday, maybe something came through cyberspace and implanted into my brain.

Maybe it is a special orange gift!

I'll wait to see what else comes up in your comments.

~Goldie

Sara at Come Away With Me said...

Ohio gozaimas Tiggie! You are looking very handsome there on the shelf with your orange fur contrasted against the dark wood.

Regards to Hart too - and thank you for letting him write a comment to me - you are quite generous.

Miss Kitty

Miss Kitty, NFC said...

Oh dear! My human has made a mistake and did not log out of her own blog before she left you that comment...she apologizes. But you knew it was from me, cause I signed it....we're sorry for the confusion.