Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day

So today is Father's Day.

I never really knew my old man.

(Hart: I didn't know mine either.)

Mom said I looked a lot like my Dad.

She said he was a big orange fellow that she met on a fence one night during a full moon.

She said they made beautiful music together.

And that his name was "Tom."

(Hart: That's funny...that's what my mom said was my dad's name too...)

Maybe one day we'll see our fathers out there.
If we just keep looking out the window, maybe one day he will come by.
Maybe.
You just never know.

4 comments:

Spooky said...

Hey, guys...I can't remember my father, either. Hmmf. Neither can I remember my mother.

You fellas look mighty handsome!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Happy Belate Father's day to your daddy!

Lux said...

I hope you see them!

A belated Happy Father's Day wish!

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Man, you guys are breakin' my heart.

I don't know either of my parents.

I feel so alone right now...


~Goldie