Thursday, September 16, 2010

Got through the surgery.


I did wind up having surgery last Thursday. Two vets said that removing the cancerous salivary gland would cure my situation.

It better.

After the three teeth removal, and then the ear polyp removals, I am done with surgery.

This is how I looked a few days before surgery.



I was checking out all the new flowers in the back yard.


This one was pretty. It was orange.



I think orange is the best color for flowers.




But gray is a nice color sometimes too. Not for flowers, but for other cats, like my buddy Hart and my old friend Mac.



We both have the same color eyes. Blondie keeps saying that she really likes that about us.


Since the operation I pretty much have been keeping to myself.


As you can see...the surgery was pretty messy. My mane was shaved off, and a band of fur on my ankle too. Then there is the cut. I can't see it, but everyone keeps saying it looks awful. I just hope the fur grows back before it gets too cold around here.


At least I am getting extra greenie every day.

And now I get to go anywhere I want to go too.
Even the guest room.
Blondie said so.
And Bernie agreed.

5 comments:

Spooky said...

Oh, Tiggie! Your boo-boo looks owie! I hope your beeeeyooootiful furs grow back before you freeze!

Treater said to tell you to get off her bed! (Don't worry...she tells me that all the time, too, and do you think I listen?)

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Poor you buddy! Youch! That looks nasty but I hope it heals speedy quick. Take it easy and feel better soon!

You'll be back to your floofy self before you know it!

Purrs Goldie

Janitha said...

Hang in there Tigs! Hope you feel better soon. Turbo and Spookie sends their best purrrrrsssss ♥

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

We just went and visited Spooky and learned that Tiggie has crossed the bridge. We are so very sorry to read this. We are sending purrs to help you continue healing from your loss.

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

We are so late catching up on posts, it is pathetic. We just read an update at Spooky's about poor Tiggie going to the Bridge. We are so sorry. He was a special fellow. May he be free and without pain at the Bridge. Purrs out to your family.

{hugs}

Goldie, Shade, Banshee and PM Danica