Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Tuxie Tuesday

It has been really crazy around here lately.
First there were people painting in the kitchen and the sunroom.
Then they rearranged the furniture.
They even put our cat tree away for awhile.
That's bad. Real bad.

Then strangers started coming by when Bernie and Blondie were gone.
They thought I would be re-assured if they gave me lots of toys.

Frankly, I think this is just weird.
I wish all the toy mice would stop looking at me.
It's like they are trying to hypnotize me or something.

Personally the only toy that I care about is my fish. They are two black and white fuzzy fish connected with a cord. I get the cord between my teeth, and walk the fish to wherever Bernie is, making my special "I caught something" throaty meows.

He thinks that is really neat.

It is the least I can do.
Tiggie usually hauls a silver cord, a crinkly bug, and sometimes some other thing into their bedroom every night.
Frankly, I think that is just over kill.

Well, that's all I can think to write about right now.
I'll let you know as soon as I figure out what is going on around here.
Meantime, Tuxie Tuesdays are cool!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Great photos of you Hart!

Things do sound a tad suspicious at your place. A move perhaps?

purrs, Goldie and Shade

Spooky said...

Hart, you are so photogenic! I'd love to nuzzle that little pink nose of yours! (Would that make Tiggie jealous?)

Those toy mice are kind of eerie, aren't they? Why are they staring like that? Can you lock them away when you're sleeping so they won't sneak in and attack you?

I hear that you're going to be getting inside a really big bird soon! Sure hope you're able to get back out of it! If you do, you'll have to write all about it.

Janitha said...

Hart, you rock!!! Turbo says he will come and help you with those fish. He got interested when he heard they are black, white and fuzzy; just like he is.

Amy said...

Tuxie Tuesdays are the best thing since Caturday! Thanks Hart!

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Nice to meet you, fellow Texans! Thanks for signing my book.
--JB

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I think this condition will not forever~!
You will have your cat tree back in no time~!!!

You are very photogenic!! I love every photos of today!

A Lady said...

Ahem! Uh, wasn't Tuxie Tuesday yesterday? Just curious. What have you boys been up to?
Also, nice pictures of you. Your photographer has an amazing ability to catch the priceless expressions on your face. Those mice are something, aren't they?
Thank you again, Tigs for your birthday card and piece of your softness.

Miss Kitty, NFC said...

Keep an eye on those mice! You never know what will happen when they gang up like that and start staring at you!

You look very distinguished in your tuxedo, by the way.

I hope things settle down at your place soon....