Sunday, March 16, 2008

I treed a squirrel!!!!

It was THIS tree!

I was on this side, and he ran up the other side.

You see, I was out in the garden, just minding my whiskers when SUDDENLY there was a huge sassy squirrel standing in front of me. He was just ASKING for it, swishing his tail and staring at me with his black beady eyes. I leaped right at him and he started to run like crazy.
I did my fastest charge and chased him RIGHT UP THIS TREE!


Yup, he went right up high into the branches.

I had him treed. No way he can get away now.


Stupid squirrel. No escape is possible.


I've been keeping an eye on the tree trunk since Thursday.


He can't leave without going by me.


He must be pretty high up in the tree...I don't really see him up there, but I know he has to be there.

Where else could he be? You know what they say...what goes up must come down.

Hart: Oh for crying out loud.

Bernie: Hart, just let him keep thinking he treed the squirrel. He doesn't need to know about how squirrels go from tree to tree.

Hart: Oh for crying out loud....
Whenever that squirrel comes down, I'll be ready.
That squirrel is toast.

5 comments:

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Very Good Tiggie~!!!
You are so great~!!!
I am so admiring you could went outside, and detecting, that is so great.
I like the expression you are so concerntrate on the tree, very good~!!You make me want to look up now~~~~~I only could stay in the building and look at the birdy, the place I live is urban city, only have buildings~~~~

Once again, great detective~~~~ Tiggie~~~

Miss Kitty, NFC said...

Way to go Tiggie....you showed that pesky squirrel who's boss! We have a squirrel in our back yard sometimes, but I've never tried treeing him. Maybe I'll try it next time I see him. You've inspired me!

Spooky said...

Excellent job, Tiggie...you are a very diligent hunter/stalker/treer. However, I think maybe you should seek counsel from your beloved Mr. B. There seems to be a thing or two you need to be clued in on. Oh, and if Hart tries to butt in, just give him a little swat.

By the way, you are absolutely beautiful - I think you should consider the movies...maybe seek a role playing a lion or something.

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Ummm...

You know what, Tiggie? I think it was a flying squirrel.

You are a wonderfully skilled hunter, very bright and forward thinking. That dang squirrel could fly, that's all.

~Goldie

Anonymous said...

I've never treed anything really, but I have scared my yellow mouse by growling at it before.