Saturday, December 22, 2007

I am not happy

I tried purring extra hard. They still left.
I hate it when the suitcases come out. I wound up eating tissue again, and that hurt my stomach, so I threw up.
Blondie had been vacuuming and cleaning so much I thought she would pass out.
And she yelled at Hart when he got in her way.

I don't get it.
Why do they go away?

I even sat on the bed and purred and purred while they put clothes in the suitcase. I finally was too tired to try anymore, so I curled up and went to sleep.

I think I am going to be sleeping alot.
Or at least until they come home.

They didn't even put up a tree for Hart and me this year.
I am depressed.
This is a horrible Christmas.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Spooky said...

Poor Tiggie. Poor Hart. Blondie should have sent you to visit me. We could have pulled Christmas decorations off our puny little tree. We could curl up and nap under the big chair. We could watch for Santa Claws to bring us catnip and leather strings. Poor Tiggie. Poor Hart.

Miss Kitty, NFC said...

I'm very sad for you. How inconsiderate of them to leave you behind. But at least you have Hart to keep you company. But....no tree? I know how you love to climb trees!

Otis, Indee and Tobee too!! said...

Hey Tigs, I feel for you buddy. By now you've seen that your cousin Meowsie has been taking over eh? Don't worry, the kids will eventually have enough and send them home.